HYFLEX ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT ASSEMBLY GLOVE SIZE 9 (12PR)
The Ansell HyFlex 11-500 Protective Gloves deliver outstanding comfort, performance and safety. These gloves offer ANSI Level 2 cut protection and an extended cuff which provides extra cut protection around the wrist. The ergonomic designed DuPont Kevlar stretch liner provides second skin closeness and reduces the risk of snags and cuts. The glove molds to hands which increases worker acceptance and safety compliance. The black foam nitrile coated palm enhances grip in light oil conditions and hides soil, providing longer wear and lower replacement costs. This protective glove is silicone-free and not made from natural rubber latex for worker protection. These gloves are machine washable with minimal shrinkage and good recovery. The HyFlex 11500 Gloves are the perfect choice for handling sharp or pointed small parts, handling wire harnesses and durable goods assembly.
- Black foam nitrile coated palm enhances grip and hides soil
- Safety features include ANSI Level 2 cut protection and extended cuff around the wrist
- DuPont™ Kevlar® stretch liner provides outstanding comfort and worker acceptance
- Silicone-free and not made from natural rubber latex for worker protection
- Perfect glove for final assembly, maintenance operations and handling of sharp or pointed parts